Signature Capture and Verification Overview
IDmission’s signature capture and verification solution provide companies the ability to capture new signatures as well as use existing customer signatures on file to compare against new applications and processes that are submitted. Our signature verification solution is a subset of our more comprehensive biometric identity system. We utilize our proprietary AI engine and machine learning to compare signatures and present a comparison score.
Our solution provides the ability to gain process efficiencies by using straight through processing (STP) with very limited human intervention, or none. It is an excellent solution for large enterprises who rely on signature verification to complete an approval process or sell additional products and services.
Frictionless application process by reducing the human interventions
Reducing the inefficiencies in manual signature verification process
Automated matching for significant time and cost savings
Integration Options and Advantages
Integration with Mobile App using Mobile SDK
- Easily integrate signature capture and matching into exising mobile apps with the Mobile SDK. Available for Android and iOS.
- SDK will capture ID and (optional) face image – process and return data to app.
Integration in Existing Website
- Easily integrate signature capture and matching into existing website using an iFrame.
- SDK will capture ID and (optional) face image – process and return data to web site.
Integration with API
- Send reference and sample signatures over an API for matching.
- API receives the images in a request. Responds with results and data extracted.