1. Scan ID using the onboarding application.
2. Validate ID document and biometrically match customer’s face with ID document.
3. Extract customer data – verify data with 3rd parties and credit agencies, as required. Check for match against global watch lists.
4. Collect additional data as required for onboarding.
5. Board customer automatically in 90% of the cases. Exception handling can be referred to a back office.
In some jurisdictions, there is still a requirement for in-branch meetings to verify a customer’s identity – this makes for a poor customer experience, and a costly and time-consuming onboarding process.
Introducing vIDeo – Virtual Personal Verification
Contact us for a demo today!